Sunday, September 4, 2011

Back to school

Headshots, that's really my cup of tea, this is right in my comfort zone. These are the first shots for Equipe Haircare, more will follow but the publications are meant for the end of the year so I'll wait a while before posting them on my blog.

Choosing apropriate lighting to create a good mood in the picture, keeping it modern, appealing and commercial and off course keeping enough lighting in the hair to emphasize what these pictures are all about, haircuts!

Of course the models where pretty amazin' too, they made my job easy :-)

Hair: www.equipehaircare.be
Mua: Tanja Dassy www.make-updeluxe.com
Styling: Sany Jeans

Models Brian & Talyssa











And the publication of Talyssa's photo




It's September so back to school, Talyssa is waiting for you !



No comments:

Post a Comment