Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pushed in a litte corner




This series is a bit different from my normal work, i got pushed in a little corner and wanted to leave my safe zone for this once, the ambient light was so beautiful and usable that i immediately decided not the use any flash light for this shoot with the amazing Inge



In the back you can see a big city Skyline ;-)



This is way out of my safe zone, but I liked it nevertheless














And added a bit of "Polaroid" look to these 2








I did some shots with a Hasselblad 500 with a 400ASA color provia film, this is a scan from a small print, it still "feels" a lot different from digital (80mm f:2.8 1/125th)

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic series. I especially like the colored pics, very nice toning!!!
    And first picture is the best Black&White one, maybe even the best of the series!

    Well done

    ReplyDelete