Monday, June 20, 2011

Duvel

A few days ago we visited the brewery from one of the most famous beers in Belgium, Brouwerij Moortgat, home of the "Duvel"

I was halfway there and yes I forgot my tripod ... not good, I expected this fast moving bottle things aka "catch me if you can" so slower shutter times would be good to show more dynamic in the shots, a tripod would come in handy but i had to do without and use whatever available.








One thing i did not want to do is take the tourist pictures, i went for something more graphical and sought for stuff with lines and contrasts




Behind this glass the first magic step happens...













A big quantity of brand new authentic Duvel Crown corks called out for a shot :-)






Small kids, little toys, big kids like big toys...




And off course the "Duvel shop" was not forgotten on our way out :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment