Monday, July 4, 2011

Afro-Latino 2011 edition

Once a year I'll annoy you with my festival pictures from the exotic - Ras Tafari - "Afro-Latino" festival, sorry for this, but this blog is like my photographic diary (maybe photographic diarrhea for some)

Dj Lass & Angel Vibes :




Third World :




Nomfusi :




Juan Luis Guerra y 440:




Blitz the Ambassador :




Miss Kat DeLuna :







Miss Kat DeLuna's shoes from act I




Crowd :



Jimmy Cliff's background singer




Mr Jimmy Cliff !




Calle 13:

Okay this guy had a lot of energy, not easy when doing concertphotography...

I don't mind a little motion blur as long as hte artist can be recognized :



I had to seek the higher ISO sensitivity (ISO 6400) to get stop motion shutter speeds (between 1/500 & 1/1000th)

Check the reflection of his hand on his Skin = Mr Energy



Also used the continuous AF mode with 3-D tracking on the full 51 points, works like a charm, even in these very low-light conditions...




Thanks to Bart "Bitbanger" Henseler for providing us with the opportunity to be part of the show

No comments:

Post a Comment